Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Wonderfully Made

This week I have had some things put upon me that I didn't especially want.  All were people trying to take advantage in various ways.  All have given me tons of stress and anxiety.  I want to hide when that happens.  I am getting kind of tired of people  I have been getting back on track and trying to even out a balance in things lately.  All of stress is binding that up.  However, I keep reading that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  I am how I am supposed to be.  That I need to love me as I am.  I can change things for the better, but that shouldn't be the reason I love myself.  I am working on it.  I noticed that this past week was easier to handle when I kept myself in mind.  For instance when I was being absorbed and used this week I snuck off and did some walking by myself.  Then sat on a park bench and meditated.  I felt ready after that.  I also took a candle lit bath one night when I knew people were wanting me to serve.  Screw 'em.  I'm taking a long soak. 
Now to get through the work related anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment