Saturday, September 1, 2018

10 things I am grateful for

1. home
2. husband is hard working
3. grandparents 70th anniversary
4. internet
5. washing machine
6. daughter's recovering health
7. 35lb weight loss
8. mom, grandma, and aunt returned from Alaska safely
9. freedom of religion
10. rain

New things I have learned from Restart:  not worrying as much, letting God have it if I can't do anything about it anyway.  You can't do anything about it.  And if you can, make an action decision and do it.  If it works, it works.  If it doesn't, do something else.  Having several back up plans isn't necessary.  Not trusting God, judging others, and complaining puts myself in God's place.  A place a have no business being nor can I even begin to be effective.  None of it is of any use.  Do what I can, trust God.  That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment