Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Unhealthy input

And do not be conformed to this
world, but be transformed by the
renewing of your mind, that you
may prove what is that good and
acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2


Today in my Soul Detox, I am supposed to replace unhealthy input.  With healthy of course.  Her example was Worship music versus secular.  I almost never listed to Worship.  A lot of it gets on my nerves.  She posted links to 7 different ones.  So I thought each day for 7 days I will try these.  One a day.  The first is "spontaneous worship."  It seems a little weird at first with all of the people rocking back and forth.  Like a trance really.  It's much better to listen to.  If you are new the the Upper Room scene, don't watch it.  Propaganda is one thing that is starting to catch my attention.  Regardless of the medium, it seems that propaganda to pull people one way or the other is startling.  Especially women.  I run across them so often, even my own daughters, where they are easily pulled in whatever direction.  Without question!  Without thought, or any kind of investigation whatsoever.  Now, I know plenty of men who do the same, but not as many as the women.  I do wish the media was more fact sharing and leaving the view finding to the listener.  But I suppose all information has to benefit someone.  Otherwise they wouldn't share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment