Friday, September 14, 2018

Drew and Sean

What is an artist, author, or musician that I am grateful for?  For as long as I can remember Drew Barrymore and Sean Astin have been famous.  They are both about my age and they both have never really lost their famousness so they have always been there.  I have seen most of their movies or shows.  Not so much because they were in them, but because the movie sounded like something I would like.  They usually play dorks.  Not always, but usually.  Even when they don't, you can always kinda see the dork lurking behind the makeup.  It seems more like they are family than actors.  I am aware they are actors and that I don't actually know them at all.  But when someone is always there, be it in real life or on a screen, you start to count on them to always be there.  Like family.  So, I guess you could say I am grateful for these two lovely people.  Because to me, they are a couple of better-looking-than-average nerds that will be visiting as soon as they get off work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment