Monday, September 17, 2018

What will they think?

Two people who come to mind when I think "What will they think" would be my mother and mother-in-law.  They are two judges that make Simon look like a weak, little man.  They both love the idea of a better life, but neither has the life they feel they want.  Both of their lives are fine.  They have good lives; but they are not extremely luxurious either.  My mom has judged since day one and the in-law has judged since the day she found out her son was going to purpose.  I didn't know he was going to, but I could see that something had flipped in her views.  Both are too old to change, so that would leave it to me.  I don't especially care what others think, but that doesn't mean I want to hear about it either.  I do a lot of avoidance.  That should change.  I realize that stating they aren't being nice and that I don't want to be around them if they are going to talk that way means that they will probably avoid me.  I guess that doesn't change much for me does it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment