Thursday, September 20, 2018

In a Minute

What is the reasoning behind my blog name?  Well, I have many daughters and one of their favorite movies of all time, whether it is 1994 or 2008, is Cinderella.  I have seen that movie at least 5000 times.  I know it all by heart.  One of the scenes that really speaks to me is when the step-mother and step-sisters are telling Cinderella to do all of this stuff while she is getting breakfast, feeding animals, whatever and she goes "in a minute" all sing-songy like it is all no big deal.  I always felt like that was me.  "in a minute"  I'll get to it, while everyone has no idea what they are asking, nor do they care, they just want it.  Especially when they are little.  And that pretty much sums up my life from the time I was 22 to now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment