Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Thanks a lot

Three things that I appreciate about my current self: mind is opening, I am impressed with what I have been through, including myself in my own happiness.

Ways my body has served me:  have brought three babies into the world, fed them after they were born, able to stay awake for long periods of time, relatively healthy, still kicking after all of the self abuse I have given it, durable, built exactly how God intended it.

Physical likes:  boobs are good, now that I follow a moisturizing regiment my skin feels soft, short enough men find it cute, eyes, hands, feet.

Thank you God for building me how you wanted.  I may not have done the same, but then I wouldn't be me.  I am learning to like me.  I am kinda impressed with myself lately.  Maybe you know what you're doing after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment