Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Week three

2. Yes it does.  I was thinking the other day about a woman who claims to be Christian and yet lives in a typically "unchristian like" fashion.  Then it occurred to me that she still may love God with all she has and that her behavior and love for God is none of my business nor any less real than mine.  She is his image same as me and no better or different.  His daughter too.

1.  I need to get rid of shame in bringing my health and consideration for it public.  Not necessarily public, but not hidden.  When you need to exercise, don't hide it just do it.  When you want to turn down a dessert, just turn it down.  If you want to eat it, just eat it.  Don't sneak it. 

3. In a way both.  I am encouraged that the spiritual war is there, because I know that all will end well and that there is nothing outside of my mind I can do about it.  On the other hand, there is nothing on the outside of my mind I can do about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment