Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Maybe I better look at my Why again

So my Why.  I did the "why" questions earlier and the point of the why was that I wanted to live to see my child grow up.  I have been to doctors and had scans to update my medical health and other than the cholesterol is a little high, I am going to live.  So now I still hope to lose the total of 75 pounds with 35 to go.  Lately I keep gaining and losing the same 2-3 pounds for the last 2 months.  So I need to re-evaluate my "why." 
Why do I want to lose 35 pounds?
Because it will be healthier and I will look better.
Why do you want to be healthier and look better?
Because though I am not at risk for dying, I want to live well.  I want to be more in shape.
Why do you want to be more in shape?
Because there are a lot of things I want to do and I don't want to be embarrassed or unable to do them.
Why do you want to do them?
Because I want to experience life and enjoy it.
Why do you want to experience life?
Because I see regrets in my grandparents and I don't want to be alone with them when I am older.  I not only want to live, but to live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment