Monday, October 22, 2018

Created

What I have learned this week:  I was created by him, for him, in him.  I will not be able to move forward until I have learned to accept myself as I am and to love myself as I am no matter how I am.  My body is a temple for God and I am to love it and me no matter what.  In response to this information, I need to learn to treat my body with care whether weight is lost or gained.  I will exercise because it is good for me, not just because I want something in return.  I should learn to meditate and journal because it it makes me feel good and stop when that goal is achieved.  I need to learn to eat when hungry and to enjoy the foods that I am eating.  It is a joy to eat; many people can't.

Prayer requests: I pray for willpower, enjoyment, and good health.  I pray for others to have access to the food that I have an abundance of.

Grateful:
1. time spent with husband doing something I had never done before (NASCAR).
2.  Spent time with both grandfathers.
3. things have calmed down at work.

One way food issues are stealing from me:  It is a big time consumer.  Whether weight watching or not, it seems to take a lot of time.

List of Courageous moments:
Continue to keep getting back up when people are mean to me
Fought for daughter when sexually assaulted
Watching for daughter when in hospital, every time.
Going against in-laws, time and again.
Divorcing while pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment