Thursday, October 11, 2018

negative to a positive

Today I came to work and the phones were going crazy.  Which is good; we like business.  This was almost more than we could even answer, but we were doing well.  A meeting had been scheduled and clearly we were going to be too busy to handle a meeting, not to mention that the meeting had been had to no avail several times before.  The other person had come without all of the necessary information.  So I called to reschedule.  He was upset.  At the time I was listening to him chastise me, the school called for me to come get my sick kid.  I almost snapped.  It turned out being pushed to the edge by controlling men was a positive.  I "had" to leave the office to get her, giving me time to cool down.  I rescheduled, like it or not, proving that the limits needed to be set and doing things well was more important that making a man happy.  The time was freed up to take care of customers that were needing help.  When looked at in another point of view, things aren't nearly as trying as they first appeared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment