Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Amazing

Things that make me feel amazing:  being near the mountains.  I love the mountains.  To look at them.  I get bad altitude sickness, so I really don't like being in them, but I do like being near them.  Mountains are magnificent.  Also, when my husband appreciates me.  He doesn't often and he should.  So when he does, I feel amazing.  Being able to do exercises that I couldn't do before.  I love that.  Makes me feel young.  Hearing my kids laugh.  They are all 13 and up but I still love to hear them laugh.  When a cat curls up next to me to sleep.  Seeing the scale go down.  Trying on a shirt that I out grew and now it's a new shirt!  Making something healthy that I just love.  Like the toasted roast beef sandwiches that I got off of a healthy recipe website.  It's loaded with lettuce, tomato, whole grain, mmmmmmmmmm.  Sleeping really good and waking up when I feel like it.  A hot bath and a book.  Watching snow fall.  Feeling hot dry grass with my bare feet.  These are things I love and am grateful for.  They kind of tell you my story as well.  This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment