Monday, July 16, 2018

How do I feel about me?

Right now, how do I feel about me?  For one, I am disappointed that I can't seem to get back in control of my eating.  I am not where I was a few months ago, but I am not entirely in control either.  I eat more points than it is suggested.  I don't write them all down.  I am eating when I don't especially want to.  That is one of the reasons why I am doing an emotional eating journal for the next 30 days.  But, there is more to me than just eating.  I am dealing with an injured child and she is healing well.  I am trying to run a business and for the most part am doing well there too.  I have hired help, which I am feeling guilty about needing to do.  I don't know why, because people do it all of the time.  I think it's because my husband wants me there all of the time.  He tries to make me feel bad if I am not at his disposal at all times.  But I just don't want to kill myself making everything work all of the time.  That is one of the reasons for this awakening trip I am on now.  I am learning self-care and practicing it even though others seem to resent me for it.  I guess when you have had privilege all this time and then you have equality it might feel like you are being discriminated against.  Others will just have to deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment