Monday, July 2, 2018

Ha Ha Ha

Laughter is the best medicine.  Laughter eases anxiety.  Laughter is just a great way to spend time.  Lately my life hasn't been full of laughter.  It's been full of worry.  One of the best ways to surround myself with laughter is to watch TV or movie.  Those people are paid to be funny whether they want to or not.  Unlike real-life people who aren't paid for that, so their strife and struggles are there for all to see.  One of the go-to people for laughter for me is Bill Cosby.  Say what you want, but that man in funny.  There's no denying that.  Roseanne is another.  Both are people with issues that have been blasted into the lime light, but when they are on, you are rolling on the ground struggling for breath, laughing so hard and loving every minute of it.  The Wayans family is another.  Doesn't matter which, they are all hilarious.  Can you imagine being at a family reunion? 
I have on my "to do list" to watch a Royals game tonight.  Not funny, but I already scheduled it.  It's a reliever.  On my lunch break, I think I will watch "Happy Endings" on Hulu.  Have a laugh on.

No comments:

Post a Comment