Friday, July 20, 2018

what is the one thing I could do this month to further my spiritual journey?

Several times I have had "prayer before meals" challenges or pray anytime really and that seems to get blown off quickly for some reason.  I have trouble doing it for one day, let alone a month.  This month has a week and a half to go.  Can I pray even just once a day?  Can I remember that much? I don't seem to forget to pray when I  need something.  Maybe that's why I always seem to need something.  It's the only way God can get me to talk to him.  I am going to try to pray once a day for no particular reason.   Make it a new habit.  I'm not going to print when I will work it in.  Mainly because I don't want to hear anyone else's opinion about it.  I'm going to give it a try.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment