Tuesday, July 10, 2018

my next phase

I tend to go through phases.  I've noticed a lot of people do that.  I have had many.  They become almost obsessions.  From the time I was a kid, I have changed regularly.  Fortunately I never really let go and keep a bit of it forever.  But at the quantity that I indulge in my phase, there is no way I can keep up that pace forever.  Which is a bit scary considering that my current phase is complete health.  I want to be able to keep this going.  Just not at the neck breaking speed that I am going.  It has recently become more than I can physically keep up with.  So I am forcing myself to limit and keep it down so that I can make this a  lifestyle and not just another phase.  For instance I loooove those so-many-day challenges.  You know, 21 days to a better butt challenge 7 day Relaxation Challenge, etc.  Right now I am doing the Whole Life Challenge.  I am also finishing up a few others.  I plan to not replace them until it is through.  Then incorporate slowly; so that I can maintain health, rather than play with it and let it go.  I am truly worried about this.  Past phases have been book reviewing, Netflix movies, tv series, James dean, old movies, work out DVDs, ghosts, women's professional softball, etc.  This health thing is important to me and I dearly hope that I can maintain it without burnout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment