Thursday, July 5, 2018

Health Issues

Mostly I am a fairly healthy person.  Currently I have no health problems.  I would have to say my biggest health issue is my weight.  Though I can't say that it has caused any true problems such as heart problems or diabetes, it would be safe to say that I was headed in that direction.  I know that I felt "something" going on in the area of my heart.  I no longer feel that with the weight that has been lost.  I know that my lower joints and back were in pain, but now with less weight and more movement, the pain is significantly less.  In February, I feared that my health was preparing to deteriorate in an unfavorable way and knew that I needed to get control of it.  I think I have done very well. 
That said, this week I gained .8 of a pound.  First time that has happened.  I have not lost any many weeks, but this is the first gain.  Which is weird since I have upped my exercise.  I can come up with many reasons: menstruation, lots of stress with my daughter's health, the fact that I eat ALL the smart points.  I have started paying more attention lately to my food intake, but am still intaking a lot!  I need to get a handle on that.  Eating is my stress reliever.  And the stress has been bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment