Monday, July 9, 2018

What have I done today?

Journaling is supposed to relive stress.  Just record events, thoughts, etc.  Went to Wal-mart first thing to get my office aide a birthday card.  The big 21!  Remember 21?  Neither does she.  Today I had to go to work.  It was pretty busy since Mondays always are.  Had a pleasant surprise when i got there, cuz my Grandma was there waiting for her car to get done.  It was at the neighboring shop getting the oil change.  We visited for quiet awhile.  Talked vacations and whatever.  I did some office work, had some time for some "mindful eating" mediation.  Then I went to Wendy's to get my husband some lunch.  He never brings his lunch.  I brought mine.  I got off at 2ish.  A couple of friends stopped by to fax some stuff.  So had some nice visits.  Went to Walgreen's to get some mole cloth.  My daughter's cast is rubbing blisters on her feet, and the nurse though it would help.  She says it does.  Been working on my mouth, thoughts, and attitude.  Watched Pick Up Limes video and she said to wear a band on your wrist and switch it whenever negative thoughts came to mind.  To reset it.  I think I switch it half a dozen times on the way home today.  It's been a fairly good day.  Can''t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment