Monday, July 30, 2018

Top Three

What are the top three priorities in my life right now?  Well, currently, I would say it is my health.  I've been working on several different aspects of my health and it is very important to me.  During this journey it has become clear that my health only matters to me.  It is a bit disappointing that I seem to be the only one that cares; but I guess it's time I did.  At least someone should.  The second would be my children.  My youngest has had a really rough summer with injuries, surgeries, and depression.  Keeping her going has been a very trying time.  Third I would say work. It is how we make our living, but it has become apparent that my husband needs me more.  He hasn't been doing well with my attention placed on other things than him. I need to give him more, I guess.  I just don't really want to.  I feel he's had enough.  He disagrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment