Friday, July 6, 2018

Glass half empty

I am a glass half empty kind of gal.  I would love to be able to lie and say I was an optimist; but alas, that would be the very contradiction in terms.  I tend to expect the bad; it usually happens.  I tend to pray for bad things to not happen, rather than for good things to happen.  Weirdly all of my devotions, inspiration things, etc today are all about being grateful, looking on the brighter side, expecting the next opportunity.  New Goal:  Instead of being depressed about minuscule weight gain, be grateful that I had the food to eat in the first place.  There are places in this world, in my own town, where people do not have enough food.  I am so lucky that I do.  That I can make choices.  That I can afford to buy the healthy foods.  I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment