Thursday, July 12, 2018

Transformation Thursday

Today marks the end of the one week Mind Body Reset.  In February I decided it was time to change some things.  I joined Weight Watchers and began to lose weight.  I started working out daily, began keep track of my points.  When Summer started I began to take notice that there was more to my health than just physical; I also needed to take a hard look at my mental, emotion, and spiritual health.  I began to work on those as well.  Also, this went well.  In June, my daughter had some health issues.  She dropped boiling water in her lap and the next week she needed foot surgery.  To say June sucked would be an understatement.  I also stopped loosing weight even though I was working out like a demon.  I was not sticking to my points either.
That's when I started to get nontraditional.  I started the 7 day Mind Body Reset and started to do something a little different.  I have begun to lose weight again and feel like I am ready to do this.  I am ready to begin the mission with a different attitude.  It is ok to be me.  It is ok to take care of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment