Saturday, July 28, 2018

Delegation

Where in my life do I need to delegate more?  That would be housework.  I live with a husband, a 22 year old daughter and a 13 year old daughter.  I should not be doing all that I am doing.  I have been reading Faith, Fitness, and something; I can't remember.  Anyway, it said I need to give my teens more responsibility and decision making.  I have started doing a lot more of that.  The 22 year old should be doing some shopping and more decision making.  I have been having her do that.  She still isn't thinking of it on her own, but I think that will come with time. I've also been giving her some cooking duties.  I enjoy cooking, so it's not that I want her to take over, but I have her doing some marinating and side dishes.  The 13 year old has been getting more such as deciding and doing her own laundry.  She also has been deciding things for meals such as type of fruit or whatever.  These are small things, but decisions I have been making and it would be good if they did some of that.  More than just the chores I leave for one or the other to do daily and their own stuff.  I deserve a break today!

No comments:

Post a Comment