Sunday, July 15, 2018

Gratitude

I've made several Gratitude Journals in my little book and they keep ending up about the same.  Today I am again, supposed to write a gratitude journal.  So I thought I'd get a little inspiration from Pinterest from www.avasalphabet.com.
1. I have no sense of smell, so I am not grateful for any.
2. I am thankful for laptops mostly.
3. The color black, because it is slimming.
4. Fried chicken. That's pretty self-explanatory
5. Little kids laughing.
6. baby deer
7. One time we were on vacation and my grandma pulled back the curtain.  A hundred hot air balloons were out the window.
8. Bible
9. my home
10. chocolate pudding
11. Easter
12. stone
13. intelligence
14. Little kids in church
15. fall
16. boobs
17. my husband
18. What a Wonderful World
19. indoor plumbing
20. That Jason cleaned his sink.
21. Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment